|“||A new power is rising! Its victory is at hand!||”|
|Current Ruler(s)||Lord Saruman of Many Colours (Oreo365)|
|Emblem||White Hand of Saruman|
|Flag||Banner of Isengard|
|Claimed Lands||Nan Curunir, Uruk Highlands, Central Enedwaith, and Fangorn Wasteland.|
|Map of Lands||TBA|
|Allies|| The White Hand Pact (Gundabad)
The Big Brainz Pact (Half Trolls) Morwaith Alliance (Another) Gundabad Alliance Mordor NAP Free Half Troll NAP
|Used NPCs||Uruk-hai Berserker, Uruk-hai Chieftain, Uruk-hai Crossbower, Uruk-hai Sapper, Uruk-hai Trader, Uruk Warg, Uruk Warg Bombardier, Isengard Snaga|
The Realm of Isengard
Saruman (Oreo365) has complete power and his say is final. However, he has a council of advisors - The Higher Council, whose input he values greatly, and who help manage the state. Isengard can be described as an autocracy with absolutistic tendencies and elements found in city states.The Uruk-Hai are led by the ruler and builder of Isengard which is also the capital of the realm. He holds most of the power but puts value on giving especially loyal servants influence as well.
Isengard is primarily a builder faction, however we allow PvP in all forms including raids as long as participants are not toxic or salty. We do not tolerate Trade Theft, Trade-killing or other similar offences remotely. We pride ourselves on being a kind and considerate faction which treats all players with respect, regardless of alignment.
How to join Isengard
To join Isengard, speak to any Council Member. Then you must reach Nan Curnir, then get 100 Alignment as well as a stack of Coal and Logs of any variety. Once you have handed these in to a council member you are now officially a full member of Isengard. This grants you residence in many of our builds, although some are restricted to live in based on rank, however members of any rank can visit them and use their facilities. You must also have a discord account and be willing to join the Isengard Discord Server.
However, Isengard is also willing to accept a limited number of players that instead have alignment with good factions, who will have different role progression. All roles will be named different but equivalents to all roles are obtainable.
The History of Isengard
Beginning (Joetatoe's Era)
The Realm of Isengard was founded by Lord Saruman (Joetatoe) when the server opened on September 22nd 2014. Joetatoe was soon joined by SpadeCompany, and the pair began building Orthanc Tower. Soon, many new Uruks bolstered the ranks of Isengard, and the realm became one of the most powerful Evil factions in existence. Isengard was rising. Eventually, the Kingdom of Gondor and its allies declared war on the Southrons of Near Harad. Isengard came to the aid of the Haradrim, but nevertheless they were no match for the might of Gondor and its allies. Following the defeat of the Haradrim, the Good factions turned their attention to Isengard, and the Kingdom of Rohan led by mewarmy declared war on the Uruk Realm. Isengard was supported only by Dunland, and therefore chose to make the first strike at the city of Mering Stream. Joetatoe's soldiers were ultimately defeated here, and they withdrew to the Ring where they suffered yet another defeat. Following this defeat Isengard was forced to make peace with the Rohirrim and accept their power in the region.
On July 13th 2015, the Uruks joined in on a plan among other evil factions to wreak havoc on the Armies of the Free Peoples. This would come to be known as the Great War. The first battle of the Great War was fought at Isengard itself, and the assault on the fortress was easily repulsed. Following up on this victory a force of evil fighters spearheaded by the warriors from Isengard assaulted and took the Fortress of Mount Gram, foreshadowing the end of The Kingdom of the Northern Misties. Although the Forces of Sauron would later be defeated at The Battle for Dains Halls, the War was won, largely due to the efforts of Isengard.
Unfortunately, this Age would not last. Joetatoe left Isengard in early 2016 to seize power over the Easterlings, passing the mantle of Saruman over to SpadeCompany. Although the Fords of Isen was started, the Highlands Fort and Orthanc were both finished as well as Bagronk ,the Ring of Isengard was expanded, Isengard signed a pact with Rohan and Isengard took part in the Great Dominion-Gondor War during his reign, Spade would go inactive, and with it Isengard would begin to deteriorate, with Orthanc being lost completely.
Thankfully, this deterioration would come to an end with the arrival of Nieles, a promising young Uruk. After getting brutally insulted by other factions, SpadeCompany passed the mantel of Saruman on to Nieles in July 2018 and all the chieftain of Isengard united under him, and the reconstruction of Orthanc began. Unfortunately, this, like the past Golden Age did not last. Many Uruk's began disappearing, and when The Kingdom of Rohan declared war the Uruk-Hai on Novermber 11th, leading to the realm all but collapsing. Eventually, Nieles passed on command to one of his last Uruks, Oreo365, on January 12th who has continued the projects he started.
Oreo's Era (Current Era)
When Oreo obtained leadership, there were but 1 or 2 actives, including himself. He joined the Shadow Pact after the collapse of the Dark Alliance, and with their help Orthanc's construction was finished. Isengard went to war with Arnor which ended as a draw, and Avown Kuu was constructed. Isengard thrives under Oreo's rule, with lots of actives. Isengards treasury also rapidly grew, mainly through his own contributions but also donations from other members. He also created an Isengard Armoury which maxed armour and weapons were stored in. Mouths of Isen was also constructed.
|“||A new power is rising! Its victory…is at hand! This night, the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan! March to Helm’s Deep! Leave none alive! TO WAR! There will be no dawn… for Men!||”|
Rulers and Players:
The succession of rulers of Isengard
The Isengard Higher Council
- Oreo365 - Saruman the Wise
- Nieles123- Council Member, Former Ruler (Inactive)
- AudaciousPisces - Council Member, Chieftain of Avown Kuu
- MysteryFTW - Council Member, Recruiter
- gswsb - Council Member, Chieftain of Highland, Commander of Eglath Aglar
- Benjamitis - Council Member (Inactive)
Ranks and Titles:
- Saruman: The leader of the faction.
- Captain of the Hand: The member that is second in command.
- Uruk-Hai Captain (Council Members): The most trusted, experienced and dedicated members of Saruman. These members discuss important matters within the faction. Note: there are inactive and active captains, each have their separate roles.
- Uruk-Hai Lieutenant: A member that excells in recruiting people and contributed even more than the (new) Uruk Corporal.
- Uruk-Hai Corporal: A member who showed dedication to the faction and has contributed a lot. This role will also grant you acces to a residence in Avown Kuu.
- Uruk-Hai Beserker: For former high ranking members of Isengard. This is also the highest rank an unofficial member can get.
- Uruk-Hai: A member who fulfilled recruit instructions
- Snaga: This is the role for recruits who haven't completed recruit instructions yet.
|“||Do you know how the Orcs first came into being? They were elves once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life. Now… perfected. My fighting Uruk-Hai. Whom do you serve?||”|
Cities and Strongholds of the Uruk-Hai
- Isengard: Also known as Orthanc it can be found in Nan Curunir near its waypoint and is the undisputed center of power for the Uruk-Hai. The great stronghold was built by Joetatoe and SpadeCompany, however it was lost. Under Nieles a new design began to be built, and was finished under Oreo365, who is now attempting to turn the entire ring into one mega-build.
- Helmut: When Saruman came to power in Isengard and corrupting it, he also learned that he could use a common enemy of Rohan for the war against the Strawheads: Dunland. He send his best ambassadors to negotiate with the Dunlendings. One ambassador named Nieles123 came to Helmut to recruit and select the strongest man and bring Helmut knowlegde of better tools, mechanics and building tactics causing Helmut to expand even more with better housing, strong walls and better amor for the recruited soldiers.
- Ford of Isen: A fortress built to watch over the border between Rohan and Isengard it contains a arena and some other forts. (Ruled by Beberdje, Chieftain of Ford)
- Mouths of Isen: A fortification constructed where the River Isen meets the ocean. Currently has no ruler.
- Avown Kuu: A walled settlement of large houses and facilities available for any of the rank "Uruk Hai Captain" or above to live in. (Ruled by AudaciousPisces)
- The Highlands Fort: A fortress built on the Uruk Highlands, to watch over Rohan and its invasion. It contains a complex cave system, armory and one of the best crafting area. First ruled over by Shacover, then passed to Benjamitis. When Benjamitis went to retirement, the command of the Highland Fort is given to Gswsb. After Gswsb left Isengard to live on an island, the command is given back to Benjamitis. Then it went back to Gswsb, and it keeps going back and forth.
- Fort Gashir: A iron fortress currently under construction by MysteryFTW. It is to guard against a invasion from Fangorn and maintain its authority over the Fangorn Wasteland. (currently does not exist)
- Fangorn Wastes Logging Camp: The first and largest logging camp to be created, it supplies wood for Saruman's forges. It is currently under development by Oreo365.
- Eglath Aglar: (the forsaken glory), a ancient arnorian fortress, built by a rogue lord of Arnor from Tharbad. Due to lack of support and supplies, the Lord and his followers died out. In the late third ages, The chieftain of Highland led a group of dunlending and uruk-hai on an expedition along the Isen river to the coast, where they followed the coast and found the forsaken fortress. The dunlending and uruk-hai repaired the fortress and renamed it the fortress by the sea. Eglath Aglar is under the control of the Highland Chieftain.
|“||The world is changing. Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard… and Mordor? To stand against the might of Sauron and Saruman and the union of the two towers? Together, my Lord Sauron, we shall rule this Middle-Earth. The old world will burn in the fires of industry. The forests will fall. A new order will rise. We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the Orc. We have only to remove those who oppose us.||”|
Durin's Folk • Kingdom of Khazad-dûm • Dwarves of Erebor • Dwarves of the Iron Hills • The Dwarves of the Mountains of the Wind • Dwarves of the Red Mountains • Blue Dwarves • Dwarves of the Grey Mountains• Northern Longbeard Dwarves
Elves and Ents:
Orcs and Uruks:
Northmen and Dúnedain
Peoples of Harad and Rhûn:
Kingdom Of Anduin •
Fire elves •
Kingdom of the Golden Wash •
Kingdom of the Isles •